Production Office Assistant
Employer: Media Stockade
Work Type: Contract, Fulltime – 12 months minimum. Prefer 24 months.
Classifications: Administration, Communications & Marketing, Media & Arts
Salary Range: $42 - $45K (PA plus Super)
Media Stockade is currently looking for a Production Office Assistant to join our fantastic team in Sydney. You will provide professional administrative and communications support across the production and social impact distribution arms of the business.
A proven ability to be organised and efficient, as well as possessing a strong attention to detail, will be vital to your success in this role. You will ideally have a passion for social change and documentaries. Your ability to work autonomously, with initiative and to exercise discretion in developing priorities and solutions is important.
Please note this is an entry level position.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for the Company Directors and Business Affairs Manager.
- Providing support to the Impact Producer in the delivery of impact campaigns and reporting.
- Maintaining the CRM database.
- Data entry support for Accounts department.
- Assisting with coordinating screening events including booking venues, organising travel, liaising with tech staff, etc.
- Following up leads on screening enquiries, liaising with a range of organisations and businesses to secure community, corporate and educational screenings.
- Updating the company film websites using a content management system, including resizing and uploading images.
- Updating the company and film social media platforms – Facebook/Twitter
- Updating the company Vimeo and Youtube Channel.
- Assist with the production of marketing and impact campaign material i.e. brochures and pitching materials for markets, signage, education materials, clip excerpts including coordination of artwork, print production and distribution.
- General Office administration including postal runs, booking couriers, filing, petty cash reconciliation, diary management and upkeep of office supplies.
- Qualifications in communications/media or related discipline
- Proficiency in Photoshop and/or InDesign or similar.
- Proficiency in Lightroom advantageous
- Website and CMS experience (considered advantageous)
- Basic skills in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- MYOB and/or Xero (basic knowledge an advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Social media experience in a work context OR examples of how you have built your own blog/social media profile
- Passion for documentary films and an understanding of how films can have a positive impact.
- Graphic design skills
- Experience using mail chimp
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar position
For more information about Media Stockade visit the website www.mediastockade.com
To express your interest please email email@example.com with your CV and briefly outline how you meet the selection criteria and why you'd like to work with Media Stockade.